GAN and Genesis Gaming have entered into a relationship to bring Genesis content to GAN’s proprietary GameSTACK™ online gaming platform for play across GAN’s rich global network of licensed casino operators. For Genesis, the relationship is an extension of their strategy to broadly deploy their titles across social and real money gaming via key strategic platform relationships. GAN’s U.S. casino partners have vast player databases, and through GAN’s proprietary social casino, Simulated Gaming™, Genesis Gaming titles will be deployed to these operations for the first time.
GAN and Genesis Gaming Relationship Highlights
● Genesis Gaming will provide GAN’s network of casino operators with rich slot content for Simulated Gaming™ and Real Money Gaming online
● Genesis’s game publishing philosophy, to deploy titles in parallel in Flash, HTML5, and native formats aligns with GAN’s core goal of providing online gaming experience with continuity of content across desktop, mobile web, and native mobile apps
● GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ customers are some of the largest single and multi-property operators in the U.S., enabling Genesis’s titles to be available for the first time to large operations from coast to coast
GAN’s CEO, Dermot Smurfit, commented:
“Genesis Gaming brings SLOTS experience and track record in US land-based gaming and EU online real money gaming with media-rich HTML5 SLOT games. We’re delighted to bring their games to our network of operator partners."
In turn, Genesis Gaming’s CEO, Geoffrey Hansen, noted:
"We are very excited to bring our mobile-ready slots products into the simulated gaming market. GAN is a leading provider to land-based casino operators and we are proud to partner with them. We also look forward to bringing these slots into real money online gaming markets with GAN in the near future."
FAQ’s about GAN’s Simulated Gaming™
● Launched in the US by GAN in January 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has been proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos with average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75 in 2014 and $2.82 in H1 2015, as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators on Facebook.
● Supported by 66 months’ operating data across six (6) major US casino’s deployments, Simulated Gaming™ is now proven to drive increased visitation on-property and in 2014 delivered on average a 28% uplift in on-property theoretical win from increased visitation by existing patrons who also engage with Simulated Gaming™ online.
● US casino operators report up to 50% of their surveyed casino patrons are already engaged in playing Social Casinos on Facebook. Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth an estimated $3.3bn per annum worldwide in 2015 (source: Eilers Research) and is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property
GAN | Overview
GAN is a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level Business to Business gaming software systems and online gaming content. GAN is listed on the ESM Market of the Irish Stock Exchange and the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker: GAME
The Company has developed an Internet gaming enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licenses to online and land-based gaming operators as a turn-key technology solution for both regulated real-money and simulated online gaming. The Internet Gaming System, developed in London under a UK Gaming Commission licence, is certified to the highest technical standards currently required by gaming regulators.
GAN is also a leading developer of proprietary online games with a complementary business converting offline casino slot machines and table games into online equivalents on behalf of major land-based slot machine manufacturers including Aristocrat, Konami, Multimedia Games (Everi Holdings), Incredible Technologies, GamoMat, Reel Time Gaming, High Flyer Games, DEQ Systems Corp (EZ BACCARAT®) and Ainsworth.
GAN has an established business in Europe, licensing gaming content to UK, Spanish and Italian gaming operators including Bet365, Rank, Lottomatica, Sisal MatchPoint and SNAI.
In the United States, GAN has partnered with Betfair Plc to provide its Internet Gaming System following the introduction of regulated real-money online gaming in New Jersey in November 2013. In New York, GAN has launched a Simulated Gaming™ website via Empire City Casino in September 2014. In Pennsylvania, the Company launched a Simulated Gaming™ website with Parx Casino in March 2015 with on-property real money mobile gaming anticipated in 2016. In March 2015 Maryland Live! Casino in Maryland chose GAN to upgrade their existing free-to-play website to a monetized Simulated Gaming™ website, launched in early August 2015. Also in August 2015 major Californian Tribal casino operator San Manuel chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ and launched in November 2015. In December 2015 Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in New Jersey chose GAN to launch a Simulated Gaming™ product in the first half of 2016, as did one of the United States largest regional casino operating groups, Isle of Capri. In February 2016, GAN announced a deal to provide Simulated Gaming™ to Rock Gaming LLC, a leading Midwestern casino group.
In Australia, GAN has partnered with and launched for a consortium of land-based gaming venue operators the www.Club8Casino.com.au
Simulated Gaming™ website.